3rd East of England Perinatal Mental Health Conference
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The East of England Clinical Network and the Royal College of Psychiatrists (Eastern Division) are hosting their third joint Perinatal Mental Health Conference this November.
The objectives for the day include:
- To provide national and local updates and share best practice
- To celebrate significant service developments across the EoE in the last year
- To provide a networking opportunity for all professionals as well as hearing from service users about their experience of local care
- To support the development of local perinatal pathways of care in line with the Long Term Plan
Guest Speakers include:
- Dr Margaret Oates OBE - Perinatal Psychiatrist
Serious Case Investigations
- Professor Marian Brandon, Professor of Social Work and Director of the Centre for Research on Children and Families at the University of East Anglia
- Dr Jelena Jankovi - Chair of the West Midlands Perinatal Network
‘Women from Ethnic Minority and various background that prevent them from receiving service’.
- Monika Celebi - VIG Supervisor and Psychotherapist, specialising in pregnancy, birth preparation and helping parents develop a positive, mutually enjoyable relationship with their baby.
The target audience for this event includes:
* Colleagues working in or with Specialist Perinatal MH Services across the East of England
* GPs, primary and community care
* Maternity services including Obstetricians/ Midwives/ Health Visitors/ Nursery nurses and Local Maternity System Leads
* People from broad-ranging MH Services including IAPT Leads, Psychiatrists, Nursing, OTs, Psychologists,
* STP Leads, CCG Leads and MH Commissioners
* Third Sector Colleagues
* Service users
* NHS England
Questions about this event?
Name: Helen Adkins
Telephone: 07860 178958General FAQs