A Kinder Manager - The expectations of line managers in relation to people management
Creating a clear view of the ‘Expectations of line managers in relation to people management‘ has been developed to deliver a strategic action set out in the Future of NHS human resources and organisational development report (2021) and to meet the requirements within the NHS Long Term Workforce Plan to retain our colleagues.
NHS England invite you to attend a virtual session, aiming to build capability, improve behaviours and deeply explore how managers can be kind and inclusive in their approach when managing colleagues.
A Kind Life will host and facilitate the session on behalf of NHS England. By registering for this event, you are consenting to share your email address with A Kind Life Ltd. who will be sending out the invite for each event. Your contact details will not be used or shared outside of the event.
These events are specifically aimed at:
- NHS managers, directors, team leaders and supervisors – clinical and non-clinical
- NHS people profession, HR and OD
- NHS Boards, Chief People Officers, Chief Nurses, Medical directors, Allied Health Professional Directors, Estates and Facilities
- Communications Leads
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion directors, leads and specialists
- Learning, development and training teams
If you have any queries about registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience technical problems on the day, please contact:
Laura Bareham email@example.com
Jenny Naylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this event?
Name: Sophie Dolin