Accommodation and Housing
All booking fees included.
Accommodation and HousingFREE
This workshop will provide;
- An update on commissioning progress for new accommodation for young people.
- Positive case examples of young people in the community.
- Pathways and who can support with placements.
- Co-production model to plan for independent living - IGNITE programme
- Benefits available to young people an opportunity to discuss local gaps and support available including Capital funding opportunities.
Target Group: Children’s Commissioners in LA and CCG, Children’s Social Workers
Requirements: Working with young people up to the age of 25 who have a learning disability and/or who are autistic
Duration: 3 Hours
Trainer: NHS England Transforming Care Housing Leads and Children & Young People Leads
Questions about this event?
Name: Jane Bellwood
Telephone: 07702 40 67 40General FAQs