Adult Social Care Transformation Programme
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Adult Social Care Transformation Programme approach to provider forum for residential and nursing care and care at home
- To demonstrate system-wide commitment to improvements in care home and care at home services and outcomes, as part of GM’s unique opportunity to take charge of health and social care.
- To demonstrate commitment to co-production with providers to address the significant challenges in the current system, with some new support to facilitate more provider engagement.
- To test provider enthusiasm for a different approach.
- To enable providers to start to discuss with each other how best to organise for more engagement.
- A common understanding of high-level commissioning challenges and intentions at the GM level.
- Confidence that there is a will to make significant changes to service models.
- Agreed next steps for defining approach to organising for more engagement.
GM commissioners have:
- Further insight into provider issues.
- Confidence that a significant number of providers support a different approach to engagement.
- Confidence to invest in support to enable more provider engagement.
For further information, please contact: Michelle Davies
Tel: 0113 824 8399 / 0771 015 2805