Community Services and Ageing Well Improvement Community Event
All booking fees included.
Community Services and Ageing Well Improvement Community: Working together to make it happen’FREE
Following on from our successful Accelerated Design Event in September 2019, this event will move from design to delivery and; provide practical help to implement and benefit from Community Services and Ageing Well Programme components, share information and answer your questions on key topics that support Community Services and Ageing Well including workforce and primary care networks and develop networks of improvement community members including addressing common problems, sharing expertise and experience
The event is free to attend and aimed at health and care professionals, commissioners and others involved in improving community services including the voluntary sector.
Sessions to include:
- Delivering #2hour2day: Making it happen
- Getting the Community Services Dataset to work for you now
- Futureproofing Community Data
- EHCH Benchmarking Tool Refresh
- Implementing the PCN DES Specification: What it means for you?
- Improvement Community: Co-creating a vision and quality improvement culture
- Programme Partners and Enablers: Integrating our Voluntary Sector, Social Care and other partners to deliver Ageing Well
- Workforce Wicked Issues
You will have the opportunity to select which two workshops you wish to attend when you book your ticket.
Please ensure your registration profile includes your up to date dietary and/or additional requirements
Questions about this event?
Name: Ageing Well Programme
Telephone: Please EmailGeneral FAQs