All Things Events: Events as a key communications channel
13 July 2023 1:00pm – 2:00pmBST (+01:00)
These NHS Comms Bitesize sessions are for NHS professional communicators only. Please use your NHS email address when registering.
Once you have reserved a place you will receive the Teams meeting invite on the morning of the session.
Bitesize session: All Things Events: Events as a key communication channel
What you'll learn on this session:
- Concept development: Events is a key communications channel
- Choosing the right medium for your event
- Planning your key milestones
- When do you do the Comms and Engagement
- Developing your content
- Getting the logistics right
- Evaluating the event’s success
- Wrap up & top tips
Questions about this event?
Name: Alison Brown