An introduction to off framework: what’s new?
We would like to invite anyone with an interest, or leading role in Workforce, HR and OD and Temporary Staffing, to join this 60-minute Masterclass.
During this session you will learn more about the NHS People Plan ambitions to eliminate off-framework agency use by 2021/22 as well as:-
- Understand what we mean by off framework and how it relates to the wider temporary staffing strategy
- Learn from case studies- how other trusts and systems have reduced their off framwork usage
- Hear about the support available from approved framework operators (Workforce Alliance and Health Trust Europe) and the Temporary Staffing team at NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Learn about the Initial steps Trusts and Systems can take to review their off framework usage
- Hear how a system-led data sharing agreement can support better transparency
This is also your opportunity to ask any questions about off framework
Registration closes 12:00pm 8th June 2021
Joining instructions for this webinar will not be sent until 17:00 8th June 2021
Questions about this event?
Name: Katrina Padmore
Telephone: 07485103554General FAQs