#AskAboutAsthma Ask the Expert Webinar
Join us for an interactive session on children and young people's asthma, when a panel of experts will answer your questions.
The panel includes:
- Olivia Fulton (Chair), PPI lead and expert by experience
- Atul Gupta, consultant respiratory paediatrician
- Stephanie Bancroft, community pharmacist and Royal Pharmaceutical Society lead
- Louise Cherry, quality improvement lead and children's asthma clinical nurse specialist
- Mark Levy, GP and national lead for the National Bundle of Care data and digital workstream
The theme of this year's campaign is health inequalities in CYP asthma, so this session will have a focus on this area. We particularly welcome children and young people and their families, as well as everyone working in the field of CYP asthma.
Questions about this event?
Name: Christine Kirkpatrick