#AskAboutAsthma one-day virtual conference
#AskAboutAsthma is back this September for its seventh year, and we want to invite you to be part of it.
For 2023, the #AskAboutAsthma campaign will run from 11 – 17 September. This year’s theme is “Widening our view”. We’re shining a light on the wider factors of children and young people’s asthma care including housing, mould and vaping. “Widening our view” also helps us to raise the profile of asthma; reaching out to everyone who has asthma, their friends, families and the whole system that cares for them.
The #AskAboutAsthma campaign encourages children and young people, their families, and those involved in their care, to ensure four simple and effective measures to help them control their asthma:
- Get an asthma action plan in place
- Understand how to use inhalers correctly
- Schedule an asthma review – every year and after every attack
- Consider air pollution and its impact on lung health
Throughout the week there will be webinars, podcasts, blogs, vlogs, social media activity and a one-day virtual conference. Details of the one-day conference can be found below.
One-day virtual conference
This year’s one-day virtual conference will be held on Thursday 14 September.
There will be sessions on:
- Inequalities in children and young people’s asthma care
- Housing damp and mould
- The risks of vaping to children and young people with asthma
- Clinical and national updates
Questions about this event?
Name: Jojo Taylor