BAME Nurses and Midwives
All booking fees included.
BAME Nurses and MidwivesFREE
Join us at The University Of Birmingham on 5 April 2019.
How we encourage more people from a BAME background to come into nursing and midwifery and retain those who are already in the professions.
- To celebrate the diversity and contribution that people from a BAME background bring to the nursing and midwifery professions and to Healthcare as a whole.
- To explore the opportunities and avenues through which we can elevate the professions to people from a BAME background such that they become a career of choice.
- To celebrate the current nursing and midwifery ambassadors from a BAME background.
- To sign up more nursing and midwifery ambassadors from aa BAME background.
- To develop national and local action plans that result in more people from a BAME background entering the professions.
- To develop national and local actions plans to retain people from a BAME background and increase the visibility of strong role models for people from a BAME background.
How to find us:
The Medical School is on Vincent Drive, and it is building B1 in the Blue Zone. The nearest visitor car park is Pritchatts Road Car Park at the junction with Vincent Drive, SatNav postcode B15 2QU. It is a pay and display car park.
Here is a link to our campus map. (Here you will find an interactive map and downloadable PDF maps)
You may also find the following directions helpful.
Questions about this event?
Name: Elizabeth Carter
Telephone: 07730371129General FAQs