BAME Nurses and Midwives
Ticket sales finished: 13 June 2019 3:30pm
Join us at Wolverhampton Racecourse on Friday 14th June 2019.
How we encourage more people from a BAME background to come into nursing and midwifery and retain those who are already in the professions.
- To celebrate the diversity and contribution that people from a BAME background bring to the nursing and midwifery professions and to Healthcare as a whole.
- To explore the opportunities and avenues through which we can elevate the professions to people from a BAME background such that they become a career of choice.
- To celebrate the current nursing and midwifery ambassadors from a BAME background.
- To sign up more nursing and midwifery ambassadors from aa BAME background.
- To develop national and local action plans that result in more people from a BAME background entering the professions.
- To develop national and local actions plans to retain people from a BAME background and increase the visibility of strong role models for people from a BAME background.
Questions about this event?
Name: Elizabeth Carter
Telephone: 07730371129General FAQs