Best Practice in Annual Health Checks for People with a Learning Disability
Best Practice in Annual Health Checks for People with a Learning Disability.
October 19th 2022. 3pm to 4.30pm
The Webinar has speakers from PCNs who have successfully delivered Annual Health Checks and Health Action Plans against the Long-Term Plan.
The PCN’s presenting include those that are:
- Being successful in the use of new roles to help achieve targets. These include the new ARRS roles like Social Prescribers, Care-Coordinators and Health Coaches.
- Delivering AHCs throughout the year and not just in the last quarter. This helps us to achieve better patient care and to plan services efficiently.
- Demonstrating practice efficiency in a way that helps achieve increased funding for the PCN. PCNs may then be able to secure more Investment and Impact Funds – more resources for the PCN.
The webinar is intended for: Anyone working in Primary Care or working with Primary Care on the delivery of AHCs and HAPs.
Speakers are from:
- The Medics PCN (East of England Region)
- Morden PCN (London Region)
- Selby Town PCN (North East and Yorkshire Region)
- Healthy Crawley PCN (South East Region)
- Devon Integrated Care Board (South West Region)
Questions about this event?
Name: Glyn Jones
Telephone:07568 431701General FAQs