Bi - Monthly Carers Programme Lunch and Learn Webinar
These lunch and learn webinars aim to bring together carers and professionals from across the country in an informal atmosphere to collaborate, learn, and drive the NHS Long Term Plan commitment to carers.
You can watch previous sessions on our Commitment to Carers workspace on Future NHS Collaboration Platform
This month the presentation will come from NHS NORFOLK AND WAVENEY CCG and will be called “A Social Impact Bond for Carers” and the presenters will be:
- Vicky Jones – Programme Director, Bridges
- Lucia Santirso Richards – Investment Manager, Bridges
- James Stewart – Operational Business Lead - Adult Carers, NCC
- Bethany Small – Commissioning Manager, NCC
The presentation will include:
- An overview of Social Impact Bonds and how they work
- What the SIB looks like in Norfolk
- Our lessons learnt from year 1 of the contract
Questions about this event?
Name: Commitment to Carers Team
Telephone: 07900715519General FAQs