Bitesize CPD for HLM Facilitators: Ethical Dilemmas (morning)
The NHS Leadership Academy are delighted to offer a series of bitesize CPD events for Healthcare Leadership Model accredited Facilitators. In this session, participants can expect to;
- discuss what ethical dilmmas might look like
- share experiences with others
- experiment with different ways of dealing with them and the potential impact – using a six step process
- uncover what else helps us in relation to ethical dilemmas
- reconnect with the wider HLM community.
All bitesize CPD for HLM Facilitators offered will take place online using Microsoft Teams. Once registered you will be sent a meeting invitation with joining instructions included. If you are no longer able to attend, we appreciate that you will cancel your place in good time so that we can offer to colleagues on a waiting list. We reserve the right to cancel this session upto 48 hours in advance if it is under-capacity. In this event we will contact you to advise and offer alternatives.
There are several opportunities to attend this and other CPD sessions for HLM Facilitators - please check the dates available on the NHS Leadership Academy website, or contact us below.
Questions about this event?
Name: Lucy Scarisbrick
Telephone: 07766602483General FAQs