C&YP: 10 Year Forward Plan
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The Transforming Care Programme is focussed on supporting people with learning disabilities, or who are autistic.
There has been a greater focus on supporting Children & Young People to have a meaningful life through recent national directives.
Exploring how local areas can take forward best practice in line with the 10 Year Plan for children with learning disabilities or who are autistic or both, this workshop will include;
- Progression with Dynamic Risk Stratification Process
- Exploring the Keyworker role
- Commissioning for quality outcomes; STOMP-STAMP, CETR impact
- Increasing GP Annual Health Checks for Learning Disabilities age 14 + and integration with other Children’s Plans
- Service users feedback; Commissioning a diagnostic pathway for children who are autistic
Target Group: Professionals working with young people up to the age of 25 who have a learning disability or who are autistic
Requirements: Knowledge of the Transforming Care Agenda
Questions about this event?
Name: Siobhan Gorry
Telephone: 07783923124General FAQs