Cancer Alliance East of England Lung Cancer Education Day
All booking fees included.
East of England Cancer Alliance Lung Education DayFREE
The East of England Cancer Alliance
is organising this all day event with an exclusive focus on Lung Cancer treatment, innovation and care, and service transformation across its' footprint. This event is suitable for anyone working directly or indirectly with Lung Cancer, patients and carers, research representatives and the charity sector. The East of England Cancer Alliance has responsibility for cancer services across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
This event represents an opportunity to -
- Network with fellow clinicians from across the region
- Hear from Patient and Public Voice Partners as they share their experiences
- Engage with health care professionals from across the NHS spectrum - commissioners, primary care representatives, pathologists, nurses, charity organisations and administrators.
- Hear about the Cancer Alliance and its role in transforming Cancer services
- Hear from acclaimed speakers on a variety of topical subjects
- Take part in "learn and share" sessions
Free to attend, all delegates must register through the NHS Events portal.
We invite private companies including pharmaceutical companies to contribute to the cost of clinical educational days to minimise the expenditure of scarce NHS funds. Sponsors have no input into the content of the agenda and do not participate in any aspect of the meeting. They are permitted to have a stand outside of the main meeting room.
Questions about this event?
Name: Sally Norgrove
Telephone: 01138253235General FAQs