Career Development Workshop (Part B) Planning my Path to Success
Ticket sales finished: 18 May 2022 12:00pm
Workshop B (part 2): Planning my Path to Success
Date: Wednesday 25th May 2022; Time: 09:00am -13:00pm
Provided by NHS England and NHS Improvement in collaboration with Korn Ferry
This is a two part Career Development Workshop. Workshop A: Career Development is on Wednesday 18th May 2022; Time: 09:00am -13:00pm
We have thirty places on this set of Workshops and would strongly recommend that participants attend both sessions to gain the full benefits. Places are available on a first come, first served basis. Please be mindful that there is a great demand for this Talent intervention, therefore we ask that you attend the sessions you book. If however you are unable to participate, please inform us by 4th May at Talent.firstname.lastname@example.org to enable other colleagues to have the opportunity to attend.
The overall purpose of the workshop is to support candidates in preparing for the next stage of their journey, whether that be re-entering for assessment centres or preparing for an interview. The focus is largely on expectations of an Executive Director and what is required for this role, rather than the assessment process per se, but remains open to those in both categories.
Further aims of the workshop is to help participants create a focussed plan to further their career by:
- Gaining insights into ‘what good looks like’ in relation to CV writing and interview presentation.
- Building on self-awareness by understanding how they ‘show up’ in interviews.
- Recapping and further developing interview techniques.
- What ‘good looks like’ – Executive guest speaker (live or recording)
- CV Writing
- Confidences in Interviewing
- Interview Skills
*Please note pre-work is required for both sessions.
Workshop A (part 1): Career Development
Booking for this Workshop would need to be made separately.
Date: Wednesday 18th May 2022; Time: 09:00am -13:00pm
This workshop aims to help participants understand who they want to be as a leader and experience they will need to gain, rather than practical interviewing/CV writing skill development.
Further aims of the workshop are to help participants create a focussed plan to further their career by:
- Guiding and grounding personal career plans with a clear sense of personal purpose.
- Focusing on the 'type' of role that they want, truly aligned with what motivates and drives them.
- Understanding how they can take charge of their own development and navigate potential blockers.
- Who am I?
- Aspirations and Purpose
- Action Planning and available resources.
Questions about this event?
Name: Gala Calvo