CCIAF Information Session (March 2024)
The Commercial Continuous Improvement Assessment Framework (CCIAF) is designed to help drive continuous improvement in procurement & commercial practices across the NHS by enabling organisations to benchmark their functions performance against good practice.
CCIAF aims to:
- Encourage the continuous development of the maturity of a procurement function through increasingly higher standards.
- Ensure best practice in procurement is established and maintained in all NHS organisations in England.
- Enable transparent benchmarking across all government commercial functions by applying the same metrics.
This session is aimed at procurement and commercial functions within NHS organisations who have not undertaken the new CCIAF accreditation process and would like to find out more information. In the session we will cover:
- The process to accreditation
- The peer review process
- How it differs from the old NHS Standards
For more information on CCIAF, please see the Central Commercial Function NHSFuture pages here.
Questions about this event?
Name: Central Commercial Function