CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF LEARNING DISABILITIES, LEADERSHIP, RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
All booking fees included.
CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF LEARNING DISABILITIES, LEADERSHIP, RESEACH AND INNOVATIONFREE
The University of West London and NHS England/ NHS Improvement in London would like you invite you to come and celebrate 100 years of Learning Disability Nursing with us. The day is for Learning Disability Nurses to celebrate achievements, share practice, network and be proud of this great profession.
The day will be packed, full of innovative work by Learning Disability Nurses in London and will include key note speeches from Learning Disability Nurse Leaders in research.
- Professor Owen Barr (University of Ulster, Northern Ireland)
- Professor Bob Gates (University of West London)
- David Harling (NHS Improvement)
- Professor Oliver Shanley (Chief Nurse, NHS England/ NHS Improvement, London)
- Professor Ruth Norway (University of South Wales)
Please choose which 45 minute workshop you would like to attend on the day from the list provided.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.
Questions about this event?
Name: Jemma Sharples
Telephone: 07568431707General FAQs