Celebrating 100 years of Learning Disability Nursing – The Past, present and the next generation
28 January 2020 9:30am – 4:00pm
Newmarket Racecourses, Foremans Office Rowley Mile Racecourse, Newmarket, Newmarket, CB8 0TG, United Kingdom
All booking fees included.
Celebrating 100 years of Learning Disability Nursing – The Past, present and the next generationFREE
- East of England Region will be celebrating 100 years of Learning Disability Nursing.
- This is an opportunity for the region to showcase local good practice.
- The event will be supported by the Royal College of Nursing & Health Education England
We hope to:
- Describe/‘tell a story’ around career pathways
- Share Learning Disability nursing experiences/expertise
- Share service user experiences
- Showcase work, challenges & solutions
- All levels of nursing, support workers and carers, across all sectors, independent & NHS
Questions about this event?
Name: Tara Fajeyisan
Telephone: 07714773360General FAQs