Celebrating Advocacy & Coproduction for Autistic People & People with a Learning Disability
Save the date!
Celebrating Advocacy and Coproduction for Autistic People and People with a Learning Disability in the South West
This online event will be hosted by Your Voice – the South West Self-Advocacy Network.
Celebrate with us the coproduction that is happening across our region by people with a Learning Disability and Autistic people. Hear from different self-advocacy groups and user-led organisations across the South West of England as they tell you about their projects and the difference they have made.
Be inspired by a range of projects across health care, social care and the criminal justice system.
The event is open to:
- Health commissioners and leaders
- Local Authority commissioners and leaders
- Health providers
- Social care providers
- Community providers
- Criminal justice system partners
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS)
- Local Government Association (LGA)
- Association of Directors of Children Services (ADCS)
- Regional and national NHS England colleagues
Questions about this event?
Name: Emily Luckham
Telephone:07590 809 353General FAQs