Chief Allied Health Professions Officers Conference 2018
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
If you are booking through an older browser version you may have problems selecting from all 6 workshop session choices - we recommend using google chrome.
Our event on the 20 June 2018 will be the fourth annual Chief Allied Health Professions Officer’s conference.
The conference will focus on innovations in digital, leadership and integration and will include a special #NHS70 tea party in celebration of the NHS’ 70 birthday.
We will hear from key note speakers on what the future may hold and how we can collectively influence this.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Suzanne Rastrick, Chief Allied Health Professions Officer, NHS England
- Andy Rhodes, Chief Constable, Lancashire Constabulary, National Lead for Wellbeing and Engagement, the College of Policing
- Professor Caroline MacEwen, Chair, Academy of Royal Medical Colleges
- Juliet Bauer, Chief Digital Officer, NHS England
- Sir David Nicholson, President , Cyprus State Health Services Organisation
- Justin Varney, National Lead for Adult Health and Wellbeing, Public Health England
The breakout sessions will focus on the 4 commitments made in AHPs into Action as well as developments in sustainability and transformation partnerships and digital futures. These sessions will share developments and practice across different professions and sectors around the country.
Registration opens at 9.00am. Lunch and refreshments will be available.