Chief Nursing Information Officer (CNIO) virtual event
Join us for the first Chief Nursing Information Officer (CNIO) virtual event, hosted by the CNIO team at NHSX. This webinar is designed for any nurse from any care setting interested in digital, including CNIOs. You'll hear the latest from the national CNIO, Natasha Phillips, and her team. Topics include the results from the national digital maturity survey, and updates from the regional digital leads, and the national digital shared decision making council. The session will run from 1pm to 2.30pm on 21 September.
The full agenda will be released nearer the time.
We will be joined by:
- Dr Natasha Phillips RN Chief Nursing Information Officer England and Director Digital Clinical Safety, NHSX
- Helen Balsdon, Florence Nightingale Digital Fellow
- Ronke Adejolu, RN Associate Chief Nursing Information Officer, NHSX
- Helen Crowther, RN Clinical Nurse Lead Digital Primary Care/ Networks Lead CNIO Office, NHSX
- Tracey Eyre RN Programme Lead Digital Readiness - Nursing, Health Education England
- Holly Carr RN - Florence Nightingale Digital Fellow
- Nursing regional digital leads and the digital shared decision making council
This is your opportunity to hear from the National CNIO and her team providing a detailed update of workstreams and priorities.
The event will be held online and a joining link and full agenda will be sent to you ahead of the webinar.
Questions about this event?
Name: NHSX CNIO team
Telephone: 07793764181General FAQs