Chief Nursing Officer’s Black and Minority Ethnic Strategic Advisory Group 10th Annual Conference
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Safer Communities; Vulnerabilities and Exploitation Explored
This conference is for Nurses, Midwifes and Health visitors working across a variety of settings, exploring those challenges faced in making a safer community for vulnerable individuals affected by group violence, (Gangs) knives and Guns and other forms of exploitation such as human Trafficking.
The Objectives of the include:
- To raise the profile of the BME strategic advisory Group and to provide national and local Updates.
- Share best practice and listen to how nurses are working to provide safer communities.
- Listen to the challenges faced by Nurses and other health professionals in inner cities.
- Provides professionals with information about gangs, grooming and exploitation and show cases award winning initiatives in responding to the issues.
- Creating the culture in which professionals can nurture resilience.
- Provides a networking opportunity for all professionals as well as hearing from some key note speakers.
DownloadsA4 Poster 2Cno Bme LogoA4 Poster V2
Questions about this event?
Name: Chrissy Luff
Telephone: 07467689413General FAQs