Chief Nursing Officer’s Black and Minority Ethnic Strategic Advisory Group 10th Annual Conference
All booking fees included.
Chief Nursing Officer’s Black and Minority Ethnic Strategic Advisory Group 10th Annual ConferenceFREE
Safer Communities; Vulnerabilities and Exploitation Explored
This conference is for Nurses, Midwifes and Health visitors working across a variety of settings, exploring those challenges faced in making a safer community for vulnerable individuals affected by group violence, (Gangs) knives and Guns and other forms of exploitation such as human Trafficking.
The Objectives of the include:
- To raise the profile of the BME strategic advisory Group and to provide national and local Updates.
- Share best practice and listen to how nurses are working to provide safer communities.
- Listen to the challenges faced by Nurses and other health professionals in inner cities.
- Provides professionals with information about gangs, grooming and exploitation and show cases award winning initiatives in responding to the issues.
- Creating the culture in which professionals can nurture resilience.
- Provides a networking opportunity for all professionals as well as hearing from some key note speakers.