Children & Young People Mental Health Crisis Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
- To understand the implications of the new national Crisis pathway for CYP and what the next steps are for the implementation in the East of England.
- To show case the work of the CYP crisis vanguards.
- To review the evaluation of the crisis vanguards and explore the learning.
- To learn about the New Models of Care approach in Hertfordshire.
- To understand what the next steps are to improve crisis care for CYP in the East of England.
- Dr Steve Jones—National Service Advisor, Children & Young People’s Mental Health Clinical Strategy & Policy, NHS England
- John Barnard and Colleagues—Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS FT—Vanguard
- Modestas Kavaliauskas and colleagues—Cambridge and Peterborough CCG -Vanguard
- Sarvjeet Dosanjh and colleagues— Hertfordshire New Models of Care Site
This event is for all involved in the care of children and young people in crisis.
For more information please contact Victoria Doyle on email@example.com
If you experience difficulties registration for this event, please contact Becky Wright on firstname.lastname@example.org