Children & Young People’s Mental Health Green Paper Event
8 February 2018 10:00am – 4:30pm
The Nucleus, Chesterford Research Park, Little Chesterford, CB10 1XL, United Kingdom
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
- To understand the implications of the Green Paper on Childers Mental Health.
- To hear from young people about their views on the green paper.
- To show case the work undertaken on the schools link pilots.
- To share the outcomes of the Care Quality Commission review in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
- To formulate an East of England response to the green paper consultation.
- Tim Clarke, CYP MH Clinical Advisor, East of England Clinical Network
- Karlene Allen, Head of Children and Maternity Services, Bedfordshire CCG
- Elizabeth Biggs, Programme Lead – Children, Young People and Maternity, Herts Valleys CCG and colleagues.
- Further speakers to be confirmed.