Children's Personal Health Budget Study Day
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
NHS England has organised a study day on personal health budgets for children and young people. The study session will explore operational delivery issues and potential solutions, using a practical approach to understanding the delivery of personal health budgets for children and young people.
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at people commissioning or working in children’s services; specifically, commissioners, PHB project managers, children’s practitioners who are developing or delivering a PHB offer in children’s services.
Programme for the day
The format will be less formal and structured than other events. In small groups, delegates will work collaboratively to address particular issues and aspects of PHB delivery.
Groups will work on specific areas, such as:
- Children’s Continuing Care
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- EHC plans outside of Children’s Continuing Care
- Personal Wheelchair Budgets
The study day will:
- Highlight the policy context and statutory obligations
- Provide guidance and resources to support exploration
- Facilitate structured conversations that are focussed on the development of a robust approach/solution to Delivery issues
- Gather and circulate outputs in a format that supports delivery following the event
If you have any questions regarding this event, or issues with registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org.