Confident Conversations in Paediatrics
A webinar on childhood vaccinations for healthcare professionals working in paediatrics at Evelina London Children’s Hospital
Want to feel more confident when talking to parents about childhood vaccinations? This session will give you tips on how to handle those potentially tricky conversations. We’ll share information about the pilot at Evelina London Children’s Hospital, the current situation in the capital, and why it is so important for every young Londoner to get their vaccinations at the right time.
Date and time
- Friday 30 September 12-1pm
- Why vaccination is important and the current situation in London
- The role of paediatrics, the pilot at the Evelina, and the crucial part you play
- Tips on having conversations about vaccines
- Dr Jonathan Cohen, Consultant in paediatric infectious diseases and immunology at Evelina London
- Dr Sarah Ann Filson, Infectious diseases and microbiology registrar at Royal Free NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Leonora Weil, Public health consultant at UKHSA
Event link - note - this will be live when the event starts
Questions about this event?
Name: London Comms Team
Telephone:xxxxx xxx xxxGeneral FAQs