Confident Conversations for Practice Nurses
A webinar on childhood vaccinations for practice nurses
Want to feel more confident when talking to parents about childhood vaccinations? This session will give you tips on how to handle those potentially tricky conversations and will provide information about the current situation in London and why it is so important for every young Londoner to get their vaccinations when it is time.
Date and time
- Wednesday 28 September, 10-11am
- Why vaccination is important and the current situation in London
- The role of practice nurses and the crucial part you play
- Tips on having conversations about vaccines
- Dr Farzana Hussain, GP at the Project Surgery, Newham
- Patricia Beckford, Flu Lead & Occupational Health Infection Control Lead at St Georges NHS Trust
- Dr Leonora Weil, Public Health Consultant at UKHSA
Event link - note - this will be live when the event starts
Questions about this event?
Name: London Comms Team
Telephone:xxxxx xxx xxxGeneral FAQs