All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
This workshop will give participants the skills to deal with workplace conflicts and identify how to generate more positive results in conflict situations. By focusing on how changes to our own behaviour can dramatically influence the outcome of conflict situations, participants will be able to increase workplace productivity and influence others.
Conflict has been defined as "peoples’ differences working against each other". It can take many forms at work. It may be that two team members simply don’t get on; or that an individual has a grievance against their manager. It may take the form of rivalry between teams; or it may be apparent by the lack of trust and cooperation between large groups of employees and management.
Particular emphasis is placed on dealing with conflict before it reaches crisis point.
On completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- explain the true nature of conflict – the ‘upside’ as well as the ‘down’
- explore their own relationship with conflict and how it can impact their performance
- recognise the triggers for and causes of conflict
- identify how conflict can escalate and how to nip it in the bud
- use a range of conflict resolution tools: assertiveness, negotiation and mediation
DownloadsCourse Description Conflict Resolution V10
Questions about this event?
Name: Lynda Weekes
Telephone: 077303 74807General FAQs