County Lines & Exploitation Learning Event
All booking fees included.
County Lines and Exploitation Learning eventFREE
NHS England (North) have commissioned two learning events for frontline health staff working in the North region. The focus of the event is on “County Lines and Exploitation”. The second event will take place on 16th May 2019 at Horizon conference centre in Leeds. The event is aimed at frontline health staff working in the North region and places will be limited to 100 per event so early booking is advised.
The agenda will focus on a range of perspectives on how young people can and do become exploited into criminal activity and will cover:
- The impact of knife crime and how young people present in health settings
- Criminal Exploitation and County Lines
- Lived experience of gangs and exploitation - Out of the Shadows
- Drama presentation on County Lines by AlterEgo Creative Solutions
- Observable and detectable behaviour - gang culture and radicalisation
The venue is a 10 minute walk from Leeds Train Station and there is a large car park directly opposite the venue. Refreshments and lunch will be provided for delegates and there is no charge for the event but please only book a place if you are able to commit to the day as we anticipate a high demand for places and a cancellation charge may be applied for failure to attend without prior notification. For details of the venue and directions by road and rail please use the link below
Questions about this event?
Name: Sue Gunson
Telephone: 0113 825 5397General FAQs