Registering for Online Services during COVID-19
All booking fees included.
For the attention of GP Practice staff
Please note: Once you book a ticket you will receive webinar details 2 hours before event from email@example.com
This webinar is to help you make the most out of your digital services during the COVID-19 pandemic to protect your staff and patients.
Each 30 minute webinar will consist of a 10 minute presentation with 20 minutes Q&A panel.
This webinar is designed to help GP practices to:
- Minimise footfall into practice
- Encourage uptake of online services via online registration
- Enable patients without ID to register for online services remotely
- Empower staff to agree a standard approach
During the COVID-19 outbreak practices may use remote vouching to cover:
- Summary record access
- Test results
- Changing a nominated pharmacy
- Appointments (until total triage is adopted and appointments switched off)
- Telephone and video consultations
This webinar based on a first come first serve basis. We will be running these twice a week for the foreseeable future. Each webinar will change slightly according to the latest information. We suggest that you share this with colleagues that may be interested as soon as possible.
Delivered by: NHS App Implementation Team
Questions about this event?
Name: Chelsea Felstead
Telephone: 07730379194General FAQs