CQRS Local - CCG Engagement Events
This session showcases the CQRS Local system, provides details of mobilisation for CCGs and GP practices, followed by a Q&A session.
Joining details will be sent via email prior to the event. This session will be held using Microsoft Teams.
From April 2021 CCGs will have to opportunity to manage payment schemes with the CQRS Local system. CQRS Local is a flexible, web based, payment claim system to support primary care, PCNs, CCGs and NHS England to streamline the management processes associated with local incentive schemes.
CQRS Local will:
• Provide flexibility in managing local incentives schemes through a payment tool that leads to prompt payments
• Be a one-stop-solution for providers and commissioners to claim and manage locally driven schemes that reflect local priorities
• Make payments without the need for practices to submit invoices following the approval of a claim
• Offer reporting tools that enable ease in monitoring activity
• Reduce the risk of inaccurate claims
• Make it easier for providers to understand what payments have been made against the activities claimed
The CQRS Local system is being developed with full involvement from a national user group; containing GPs, practice managers, commissioners and NHS England to ensure that it is fully fit for purpose.
Training and configuration will begin in January 2021 in readiness for the system being made available to General Practice at the end of March 2021. For more information and to sign up please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This session will showcase the CQRS Local system, provide details of the mobilisation for your CCG and GP practices and answer any questions that you may have.
Questions about this event?
Name: Catherine Smith
Telephone: 07850 210796General FAQs