Crisis Communications and Reputation Management
13 April 2023 1:00pm – 2:00pmBST (+01:00)
Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
These sessions are for NHS communicators only. Please use your work address when registering.
Presenters: Phil Groves, Head of Communications Response Team, NHS England and his team
What you’ll learn during this session:
- Introduction to Crisis Communications and Reputation Management
- Define a crisis – what do we mean by crisis
- How incident management works in the NHS
- NHS England Emergency Preparedness Resilience and Response Framework (EPRR)
- Crisis event within your organisation and external to your organisation
- The planning basics
- Case studies
- Exercise and feedback
Questions about this event?
Name: Alison Brown