Cyber Executives Network - London
Ticket sales finished: 29 November 2023 4:00pm
We would like to invite you to the Cyber Executives Network Conference which will take place in London on the 12th December 2023.
The event was originally planned for the 24th October 2023 in Leeds but we have taken the decision to delay this in order to ensure we’ve got the best agenda offering the most value to attendees.
The conference aims to bring NHS Board members together in a safe space to focus on cyber security risks for NHS Boards.
The agenda is set to include a mix of updates from senior NHS leaders including Phil Huggins, National Chief Information Security Officer for Health and Care and Mike Fell, Director of National Cyber Operations.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Kathy Lancely, IT Director & Deputy SIRO, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Steven Woodford & Wol Kolade, NHS England Board members
- NCSC threat and risk update
In addition to the presentations on the agenda, the day will feature the opportunity to ask Board members questions and include roundtable discussions.
Lunch and refreshments will be served, please use the link below to register and provide us with any dietary and accessibility requirements you might have:
Places are limited and will be confirmed on Friday 1st December. If you could let us know if you’re able to attend by Wednesday 29th November 2023 that would be much appreciated.
We really look forward to seeing you on the 12th December to network and continue to develop our cross-system expertise and relationships.
Phil Huggins, National Chief Information Security Officer for Health and Care at NHS England and Mike Fell Director of National Cyber Operations at NHS England
About the Cyber Executives Network
The Cyber Executives Network is being established for NHS Trust and ICB Board members to come together and learn, share and understand the organisational risks around cyber security and the vital role that Board members have in protecting their organisations. The network will focus on risk rather than technical and by becoming a Cyber Executives Network member, you will have access to:
- Regular threat and risk updates detailing what it means for your role as a Board member
- Board member only discussion forum with direct links to senior leaders in the NHS England cyber teams
- Training and awareness sessions
- Peer to peer support in a safe space for Board members only
Questions about this event?
Name: Katie Christison