CYP Commissioning Cycle
All booking fees included.
This event is being run by the West Midlands Clinical Network in partnership with Amplified. Amplified is an NHS England funded programme to support and build participation in every part of the children and young people’s mental health system. It is delivered by YoungMinds and NEL CSU. This seminar will be led by Lisa Williams, YoungMinds Head of Commissioning Support, as well as Youth Advisors from the Amplified team.
Objectives for the Day:
• Explore how commissioners can use participation in leading system wide transformation including tackling challenges such as culture change and moving beyond the clinical focus to explore broader system engagement and asset focused approaches
• Introduce a change process which places participation at the centre of planning, outcome frameworks and governance
• Provide opportunities for commissioners to share practice and learn from each other
• Look at practical ways to increase CYP and parent participation in commissioning, procurement, service design and service monitoring
• We also have some good practice examples demonstrating including participation in the commissioning cycle from the West Midlands.