Day 1: Supporting the delivery of the LTP in London: Co-production & shared decision making
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Short Course Overview
NHS England and Improvement would like to invite you to a series of three short sessions designed to give you an insight into the building blocks of the personalised care operating model. The short course aims to give you: a more detailed understanding about each of the components of the personalised care operating model, the benefits of implementing a personalised care approach, and how working alongside London Clinical Network teams we can support embedding personalised care across London.
Who should attend?
The sessions are aimed at people who are in a role where they can active influence, encourage and support implementation of the transformational changes set out in the Long-Term Plan in ICS/STP’s and PCNs.
Day 1 16th January 2020 | 10:00am-12.30pm
- Understand the role of strategic coproduction in implementing personalised care and how people with lived experience can help ensure that personalised care works well in London.
- Hear more information about Shared Decision Making, how this ‘fits’ into the Personalised Care Operating Model and what STPs/PCNs are being asked to deliver.
- Overview of the NHSE/I supported self-management programme, including: the patient activation measure (PAM), evidence and practice examples from areas where supported self-management has been implemented in London.
- Understand national and local progress implementing social prescribing, understand the challenges and the work happening to support STPs and PCNs in London to develop and implement sustainable local social prescribing offers.
- Overview of the personal health budget programme in London
- Take a look at the challenges and opportunities for further implementation of personal health
budgets in London
- Hear more about what constitutes a personalised care and support plan
- Understand the support available across London to further implement personalised care and support plans
Questions about this event?
Name: Lauren Baichoo-hoskins
Telephone: 07810025946General FAQs