Delivering Transformation and Change in Local Health Systems - South
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
NHS England, NHS Improvement and NHS Clinical commissioners are pleased to invite CCG Lay Members and Provider Non-Executive Directors (NEDs) to a workshop event designed to provide an opportunity to the wider non-executive community within the NHS community to contribute and define their role in STPs in the future.
The workshop will give you the opportunity to:
- hear a joint national update about STPs from NHS England and NHS Improvement
- participate in a question and answer session with NHS England and NHS Clinical Commissioners about the future of provision and commissioning in the NHS
- learn from good practice examples in different STPs talking about governance, public engagement and the required cultural change in STPs
- start to define the future role of non-executives and lay members in the NHS
- network with lay members, non-executives and members of STP teams
Who is the workshop for?
- CCG lay members in the south region
- non-executive directors from NHS provider organisations
Please note: you can only book one ticket per email address - any other bookings for that email address will be ignored by the system and not booked
You must answer the registration questions and then add the ticket to your basket and press finish in order to continue your booking; thank you for your assistance.
For further information, please contact Catherine Leggett
Tel: 0113 825 0861