Developing Communities of Practice for the Ageing Well Programme
All booking fees included.
Developing Communities of Practice for the Ageing Well ProgrammeFREE
Are you an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual who is passionate and experienced in improving the lives of people living within the community? Do you want to shape national policy and influence the future of community healthcare for people and carers?
“Communities of Practice” are groups of people who share a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better.
If you have experience in providing community-based care, supporting the delivery of community services or have received care within the community we’d love to have you join us.
This Ageing Well and Community Services event will be a busy but fun day focusing on developing Communities of Practice aligned to the programme. These Communities of Practice are essential to the new NHS programme to build community services to help people age well as part of delivering a new health service model for the 21st Century, which works well with others – we would like input from everyone with a passion for community services across all areas within the health, social care and the voluntary, community and social enterprises, including front line staff, people with lived experience and managers
The aim of this event will be to co-create Communities of Practice to ensure they:
- Accelerate the pace of change on key focus areas within the Ageing Well and Community Services programme
- Build connections and collaboration
- Generate, test and act on new ideas and solutions
- Rapidly share knowledge and good practice
- Contribute, design and inform policy and guidance and the delivery of the Ageing Well & Community Services programmeThis is an exciting time to be involved in care delivered in the community which has not always received the attention it has deserved. If you can help and spare some time, we would value your support and expertise as a member of our Community of Practice.
Questions about this event?
Name: The Ageing Well Events Team
Telephone: 00000000General FAQs