DEVELOPING NURSING LEADERSHIP FOR PRIMARY CARE NETWORKS IN THE MIDLANDS
All booking fees included.
DEVELOPING NURSING LEADERSHIP FOR PRIMARY CARE NETWORKS IN THE MIDLANDSFREE
We wanted to make you aware of an event that we have organised with the national nursing team which aims to bring nurses, nurse leaders and other senior leaders together to agree the approaches and interventions needed to empower practice nurses (and potentially other clinicians as well) to become PCN leaders of the future.
This is an important time for nursing in this year of the Nurse & Midwife, and this event provides us with a fantastic opportunity to focus on empowering nurses across our healthcare systems.
During the day attendees will:
- Share learning and ideas about what’s working, what needs to change and the support that’s needed to enable GPNs to engage and get involved in PCN development / leadership;
- Gain an understanding of the national and local context around PCN’s and some of the key priorities
- Hear from colleagues who will share their own experiences, offer some insights and hopefully some inspiration
- Define a ‘call to action’; and
- Agree next steps to help support the development of nurse leadership within PCN’s over the next 12 months.
This event is being facilitated by NHSI & NHSE national and regional nursing teams. It may be of particular interest to the following:
- GPN’s & GP’s
- Clinical Directors of PCN’s
- Primary care leads
- CCG chief nurses
- Workforce leads
DownloadsMidlands Pcn Nurse Leadership Event 18th March 2020 Agenda
Questions about this event?
Name: Jane Hubble
Telephone: 07880 157211General FAQs