Developing Primary Care Networks in the South West
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Developing Primary Care Networks
NHS England is hosting a series of regional workshops for primary care teams, commissioners, STP leads and other local stakeholders, focusing on the development of primary care networks and the next steps.
The NHS England South West – South event (Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset) will be held in collaboration with South West Academic Health Science Network on Wednesday 17 October.
The event will provide an opportunity to:
- Connecting and sharing with the emerging networks across the 4 STPs to understand how this way of working can benefit practices, patients and staff.
- Learn more about primary care networks from a national perspective.
- Providing an opportunity to explore the real or perceived barriers to development.
- Speed Networking Session to enable more detailed exploration of areas of special interest.
- Understanding what support will be needed, at a local, regional and national level to help our networks develop.
Each session is aimed at a variety of staff, including those working within primary care (commissioners, GPs and practice staff), pharmacy, ophthalmology, dental and any voluntary sector staff who wish to be involved.