8 June 2023 1:00pm – 2:00pmBST (+01:00)
Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
These sessions are for NHS communicators only. Please use your work email address to register.
Presenters: Peter Morton, Deputy Director of Communications and Engagement, Transformation Directorate, NHS Englandsupported by our legacy NHS Digital colleagues
What you’ll learn during this session:
- Evolving use of digital communications
- What are the Benefits and Challenges
- Building digital engagement – case studies
- Accessibility - case studies
- Developing digital skills
- Leadership and digital transformation
Questions about this event?
Name: Alison Brown