East Midlands Heart Failure Steering Group
All booking fees included.
East Midlands Heart Failure Steering GroupFREE
Following on from the Heart Failure Workshop in January 2019, we are pleased to invite you to our East Midlands Heart Failure (HF) Steering Group on September 2019 at somewhere and postcode. Lunch and refreshments will be available at 12.30pm with welcome and introductions will start at 1:00pm.
Who should attend?
STP & CCG Clinical and Commissioning Manager Leads for Cardiovascular disease and long term conditions; Medical Directors, GPs, Practice Nurses, Consultants in secondary care, Heart failure nurses and anyone else with an interest in heart failure. Please forward this email onto colleagues with an interest in this area or if you are unable to attend.
Dr Ian Loke (Chairman) will facilitate the Steering Group with topics:-
- Agreeing Terms of Reference
- Overview of Heart Failure Pathway & Specialist Nurse Service questionnaire
- Review of gaps in the heart failure pathway within STPs
- Cardiac rehabilitation benchmarking
- Developing a sustainable HF network
Questions about this event?
Name: Sue Gowton
Telephone: 0113 8253252General FAQs