East of England Cancer Alliance Breast Stratified Follow Up IT Remote Monitoring Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The East of England Cancer Alliance is organising this all day FREE event with an exclusive focus on IT Remote Monitoring Systems for Breast Stratified Follow Up pathways. Integral to the successful implementation of stratified model of follow-up is the setting up of a robust IT remote monitoring system. Remote monitoring assists the specialists to schedule and review surveillance tests for patients who have completed treatment for Breast cancer, without the need for a face-to-face outpatient appointment to convey the result. Its primary role is to support individuals who are suitable to be on a self-managed pathway
Having a remote IT monitoring system is a national ‘must do’ requirement by March 2019 for Breast Cancer Units to be able to provide remote surveillance of breast cancer patients following treatment on supported self-management pathways.
This event is suitable for anyone working directly with Breast Cancer Units on their development of a remote monitoring system for self-support management and represents an opportunity to –
- Hear from InfoFlex (CIMs) and Somerset Cancer Register (SCR) on how to use the functionality within their systems for IT remote monitoring of Breast cancer patients on self-supported management pathways
- Take part in demo’s and technical sessions with InfoFlex and SCR to have ‘hands on’ experience of their remote monitoring capabilities within their systems
- Ask questions throughout the day about the IT functionality options within InfoFlex and SCR
- Hear about how much it will cost to implement an IT remote monitoring system for Breast Stratified Follow Up
- Network with fellow clinicians from across the region
This event is open to healthcare professionals with an interest in Breast Stratified Follow Up pathways and we would highly recommend representation at the event from the following:
- STP Programme Managers
- Patient Representatives
- Lead Breast Cancer Clinicians
- Breast Care Nurses
- Lead Cancer Nurse
- Macmillan Risk Stratified /Recovery Package Manager
- Cancer Managers
- Cancer Data Managers
We look forward to welcoming you to our event. Please note registration is available from 9:00am with the event starting promptly at 9:30am
Questions about this event?
Name: Tilly Gower
Telephone: 01138253534General FAQs