East of England EIP Network
The EoE EIP Network is coming back together and we would like to invite you to our next event. Please note an agenda will be shared nearer the time.
The network membership is for service users, clinical colleagues, colleagues from commissioners, providers, the voluntary sector, primary and secondary care and across the wider Health and Social Care landscape. If you are involved with EIP in the East of England please do come and get involved.
We use our network events to:
- Share best practice & provide learning opportunities
- Identify challenges & collaboratively contribute to solutions
- Learn from the experiences of our members to drive quality improvement and engagement
- Provide opportunity to feedback to the regional/national team & engage with key shared messages
- Understand NCAP delivery and wider commitments as part of the LTP
- Connect colleagues across the East of England to enable ongoing local knowledge exchange and progress delivery outside of network events
- Identify take away action pieces which result in impact and innovation.
Please feel free to share this invite widely to colleagues.
If you encounter difficulties during registration please contact email@example.com who will be able to reserve a place for you.
Questions about this event?
Name: Avery Adams
Telephone: 07783816338General FAQs