East of England Practice Nurse and Community Diabetes Specialist Nurse (DSN) Conference
All booking fees included.
East of England Practice Nurse and Community Diabetes Specialist Nurse (DSN) ConferenceFREE
Programme themes and case studies (subject to change)
- Diabetes foot disease education and what to look out for in primary care
- Spotlight on being a Practice Nurse (with a specialty in diabetes) in 2019
- Managing older and housebound patients whose diabetes is poorly controlled
- Care home management and diabetes
- Insulin and oral therapies – top ten tips for safe and effective initiation
- The workforce in the region
- Diabetes management and CKD in Primary Care, an integrated approach
- Patient Safety in the region, polypharmacy and diabetes
Purpose of the event
This event will focus on the work in the East of England within both primary and community care that is delivering improvements for people with diabetes through integrated working. We will share how diabetes care within general practice is developing, what the nursing workforce in the region looks like and the challenges ahead. There will be an opportunity to network over lunch and coffee breaks and visit the market stalls.
Questions about this event?
Name: Dawn Monaghan-patel
Telephone: 07900 712983General FAQs