EIP Regional Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
This regional event will have a specific focus on trauma and psychosis and achieving a level 3 status, a full agenda will be available nearer the time.
The target audience for this event would mostly benefit Service Providers and Commissioners but is also open to Local Authorities, NHSE, HEE, Voluntary Sector and other relevant current Stakeholders and System Partners.
The EoE EIP Network exists to improve the quality of health of patients with an FEP across the East of England. This is a key commitment made within the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health. The Network membership is for service users, clinical colleagues, colleagues from commissioners, providers, the voluntary sector, primary and secondary care and across the wider Health and Social Care landscape.
We use our network events to:
- Share best practice & provide learning opportunities
- Identify challenges & collaboratively contribute to solutions
- Learn from the experiences of our members to drive quality improvement and engagement
- Provide opportunity to feedback to the national team & engage with key shared messages
- Look into NCAP audit results across the region and nationally
- Connect colleagues across the East of England to enable ongoing local knowledge exchange and progress delivery outside of network events
- Identify take away action pieces which result in impact and innovation.
Please feel free to circulate the invite widely and register for your place as the event is likely to be oversubscribed
Questions about this event?
Name: Madhuri Pankhania
Telephone: 07702 411818General FAQs