Empower the Person: Digital Health Services for People
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Thursday 1st February 2018, 10am to 4pm
Venue: De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DA
This is a free event for Chief Information Officers and Chief Clinical Information Officers in the NHS, hosted by NHS England, NHS Digital and the Digital Health Network
About the event
NHS England and NHS Digital are keen to engage with the CIOs and CCIOs on our vision and approach for digital services for patients and the public. This event is an opportunity to discuss how we harness information and technology to meet the increasing demands described in the Five Year Forward View, avoid duplication and take advantage of best practice across the country, to ensure digital services are better for patients, clinicians and carers. We also want to hear from you on how we work together locally and nationally to achieve this.
- Juliet Bauer, Chief Digital Officer at NHS England on ‘The digital vision for patients and the public’
- Alan Morgans, Interim Digital Director Domain A at NHS Digital on ‘The roadmap for digital services for patients and the public’
- Jon Hoeksma, CEO at Digital Health Intelligence on 'NHS IT leaders’ attitudes and priorities on patient digital services'
- Ade Byrne, CIO at UHS on 'Optimum Architecture for PHRs'
- Mike Part, Chief Information and Technology Officer at NHS England London Region on ‘Identity, authorisation, preferences and connected apps strategy’
- Adam Lewis, Programme Director PHRs and Citizen ID at NHS Digital on ‘Sharing some early prototypes on identify and PHRs’
NHS Digital programme directors will also be available for discussions on Wi-Fi, Apps and Wearables, Personal Health Records, Citizen ID, nhs.uk, NHS 111 Online and Widening Digital Participation.
For information about the event please contact Alpa Bisarya at NHS Digital, email: email@example.com; tel: 020 7003 3258
Sessions will also provide an opportunity for attendees to share and present their local digital programmes and innovations. To present a slot (up to 10 minutes) please contact Alpa Bisarya.