Engage spring 2021: Everything you ever wanted to know about engaging inclusion health groups
About this session
Join us for this panel discussion with experts by experience and colleagues from the voluntary sector as we talk about ‘everything you ever wanted to know about engaging inclusion health groups’. In this session we’ll explore:
- The best ways to connect with a variety of inclusion health groups.
- Tops tips for engaging specific groups
- Challenging assumptions and myths around working with inclusion health groups.
- Good practice and common mistakes we make when trying to connect.
- The benefits of working with a diverse group of people.
Please note: Joining instructions and a link for this event will be sent 48 hours in advance
Questions about this event?
Name: Public Participation team
Telephone: 00000000General FAQs