Engage spring 2021: The power of engagement – our achievements and opportunities
About this session
This keynote session will celebrate the achievements of engagement practitioners across the system over the last year, in response to COVID-19.
- Ruth May, Chief Nursing Officer for England
- Dr Neil Churchill OBE, Dr Neil Churchill OBE (pronouns he/ him), Director, Experience, Participation and Equalities Group, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Kim Rezel, Patient and Public Involvement Lead, Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership
- Dr Charlotte Augst, Chief Executive, National Voices
- Emma Easton, Head of Voluntary Partnerships, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Olivia Butterworth, Head of Public Participation at NHS England and NHS Improvement
They will set the scene for the Engage Spring 2021 event, by exploring the successes of engagement practitioners in reaching out and engaging with communities and the role we can all play in the ongoing recovery of services. They will talk about the importance of building on what we have learnt and the opportunity to bring a lasting shift in the ways we work in partnership with people and communities.
Please note: Joining instructions and a link for this event will be sent 48 hours in advance
Questions about this event?
Name: Public Participation team
Telephone: 00000000General FAQs