Postponed: Establishing Clinical Pharmacy in a PCN
Please note these events have been postponed until January. If you wish to be informed when a new date is confirmed please register for updates above.
Working in partnership, the PCPA and NHSE&I are holding four regional networking events in London, Taunton, Birmingham and Leeds on 11 December 2019.
The focus of these events will be highly practical and encourage networking support and engagement with delegates with a view to delivering resources and support to PCN pharmacy teams going forward.
09.30 -10.00 Registration
10.00-10.10 Welcome by regional chair
10.10-10.30 Keynote by regional lead GP / Clinical Director
10.30-11.15 Workshop One
11.15 -11.45 Networking and coffee
11.45-12.30 Workshop Two
12.30-13.00 Panel Q&A
13.00-14.00 Networking lunch
14.00-14.45 Workshop Three
14.45-15.15 PCNs and pharmacists - a national perspective: Ed Waller, Director of Primary Care Strategy and NHS Contracts, NHSE&I
Live in Leeds and streamed to the other venues
15.15-15.50 Workshop feedback in discussion with Ed Waller and Graham Stretch
15.50-16.00 Regional chair - summary and close
- Support collaborative working, network development and peer support
- Facilitate the sharing of best practice
- Support the development and profile of PCN pharmacy team roles across PCNs
- Support the development of targeted and practical support and resources
- Develop mentoring and supervision
- Share regional workforce strategies
- Develop an understanding of the Network Contract service specifications.
- Collaborative Working / Building Networks / Rotational Models
- Service Specifications, including Structured Medication Reviews
- Quick and Early Wins / Demonstrating Value in Collaboration with GPs
- Sharing Best Practice / Therapeutic Case Studies – PCN Cases
- PINCER, Population Health and Data.
- Networking and shared learning
- Post-event support set up
- Strengthening workforce strategies
- Developing PCN project ideas and pragmatic next steps
- Increasing awareness of available resources.
Exact venues still TBA. All people booked in will be informed of the venues for their chosen location within the next week.
Questions about this event?
Name: Joanne Coleman
Telephone: 07900712989General FAQs